Saturday, August 11, 2007

Breaking Geography News

Courtney was writing down all the college football games in her calender and she asked about Dec. 1st.

Matt: O yeah that is the Big 12 Championship and we will be there (doing celebratory dance)
Courtney: What? Where is that at?
Matt: San Antonio!!!
Courtney: Are you kidding, that is like 8 hours away.
Matt: laughing
Courtney: What, It is clear past Lubbock!!
Matt: Much More Laughing

Apparently, to get to San Antonio you just need to hop on 20-West bound and you will be there in 8 hours!!

6 Comments:

Blogger Aaron said...

That's hilarious.

Better mark that one down in pencil...

8:46 AM  
Blogger Aaron said...

Note to self....I can't believe in all the driving between El Paso and Dallas I have never passed San Antonio on I-20. For that matter, I never even hit Lubbock off 20 but I have been through Lubbock to Amarillo. Man they sure have San Antonio off the beaten path...

1:24 AM  
Blogger Allison said...

Too funny! I sort of know what you mean Courtney!?

4:38 PM  
Blogger *Courtney* said...

Glad Allison understands...I was actually thinking of El Paso when I said that. Matt gets a kick out of my horrible directions. :)

10:22 AM  
Blogger Jonathan said...

and i have been taking the long route to san antonio this whole time...thanks for clearing it up courtney

1:14 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

wow that is extra funny to me, being a geography teacher and all.

11:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home