Wednesday, August 08, 2007

If You Fail to Plan You Plan to Fail

Every summer once the preseason magazines arrive I like to take a look at the schedules of schools that are with in a days drive. I write down the games I would like to see and then compare that list to the Texas games I plan to attend. This season will be one of my most productive college football watching seasons in a while, full of exciting games.

I'm planning on attending these games:
9/8 - TCU @ Texas - Dad (I was going with Aaron to Miami/OU but the game starts at 11 and I'll have to work that morning)
9/22 - Rice @ Texas - Courtney's Family
10/6 - Texas/OU - Dad, Aaron, (Aaron Ech might fly in)
10/20 - Tennessee @ Alabama - Stephen
10/27 - Nebraska @ Texas - Stephen, My Family?
11/10 - Arkansas @ Tennessee - Matt

Other possible games:
9/3 - Texas Tech @ SMU
10/18 - Utah @ TCU
11-3 - Texas @ Oklahoma State
11-23 - Arkansas @ LSU

It's going to be a great season! What games are you planning to attend?

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Aaron said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

7:53 AM  
Blogger Aaron said...

Sorry you can't come to Norman.

It's not as productive for me, but still a lot games I'm excited about:

9/8- Miami(FL) @ OU- Noah's first game! W/Allison and my parents

10/6- OU/TX- I'm excited bc my dad is coming this year

10/18- Utah @ TCU- I know my brother will be in attendance. His best friend from hs starts at QB for Utah. (Lets tailgate if ya'll decide to go)

11/3- A&M @ OU- W/Allison

Only 3 weeks!

7:56 AM  
Blogger Matt said...

That's so fun that you are taking Noah to a game! Y'all are going to have a ton of great memories.

11:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home