Sunday, July 01, 2007

Weekend Roundup

Another great weekend at the Bryan household. It's really hard to imagine what life was like before Savannah, and I don't think that is such a bad thing. It is so fun watching her change everyday. She is starting to stay awake longer periods and she just has so many different faces that she makes. I can't wait for a few more months, when she actually reacts to what we do and say, but for now it is a blast watching her stare off into space.

My Dad came over on Saturday and put up a fan in the game room, so that will be improvement for college football Saturdays.

Are the Rangers gearing up for a second half run?? Ha!! I really hope they can get rid of Tex, Sosa, Lofton, and anyone else. I'm ready for a major overhaul of the team.

I don't think Portland could have gone wrong with Oden or Durant. The reason I like KD more (besides the fact that he played for Texas) in that he can score from any part of the floor, can handle the ball, and I believe he has more potential. Oden will get his points and will be a good defender, but you have to have someone get him the ball. I also think his jump shot needs some work and I still can't get the Xavier tournament game out of my mind when he had like 14 points. But they are two very different players and I think in 10 years both will have made their mark on the league.

1 Comments:

Blogger Bonnie said...

Matt, what happen to the picture of jess & savannah? we were checking for it today:)

10:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home