Tuesday, November 21, 2006

The View From Froney Top 25

It was a little more difficult this week due to the fact that some teams had buy weeks, but here we go:

1. Ohio State
2. USC
3. Michigan
4. Arkansas
5. Florida
6. LSU
7. Notre Dame
8. Texas
9. West Virginia
10. Oklahoma
11. Wisconsin
12. Louisville
13. Virginia Tech
14. Rutgers
15. Auburn
16. Georgia Tech
17. Wake Forest
18. BYU
19. Nebraska
20. Cal
21. Boise State
22. Tennessee
23. Boston College
24. Clemson
25. TCU

Dropped Out: Maryland

Quickhits:
-I don't know if you were watching the pregame show last Thursday, but Granny Holtz was going on and on about how Notre Dame will play in the Championship. We were eating dinner and I didn't think she was paying attention, but Courtney said "your only saying that because you use to coach at Notre Dame." I was proud!
-I thought it was great that they showed Script Ohio before the start of the game. I hate when they just show the guys talking in the booth when you can hear the crowd going crazy in the background while the band is playing or the team is coming out on the field. I love seeing the traditions that make each school special.
-We need to pull together and hope for a Boise State loss to Nevada. I will be sick in Texas has to play them in the Fiesta Bowl (note: Texas has a lot of business to take care of first) because it is a lose/lose situation for the Horns. If you win, well you should win, if you lose, ya'll lost to who?
-ACU lost in overtime when their game tying field goal was blocked, hopefully this was the first of many Wildcat playoff games.
-The Skeeters handled Skyline, they face Allen next which will be a tough task
-O yeah, I was going for Michigan, Bama, and Cal and Courtney picked OSU, Auburn, and USC.

4 Comments:

Blogger Cassie said...

You should have known better than to pick Bama:)

11:53 PM  
Blogger Aaron said...

Don't give Courtney so much credit. I saw where she agreed with your picks right before she ordered you to vacuum the house.

12:17 AM  
Blogger *Courtney* said...

Hey, I only agreed b/c I didn't want to sit here and think about my true picks. But Matt is right. I decided to go against everything he picked and I did really good, haha. :)
Side note: Matt didn't vacuum.

2:25 PM  
Blogger Aaron said...

Hahaha. I guess I will take his word for it that you made the right picks but I don't believe you that he didn't vacuum.

11:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home