Sunday, February 25, 2007

Busy, Busy, Busy

I've kind of had writer's block lately and also the lack of time to sit down and write. We started our busy season at work, but it seems like it is going by fast. I actually don't mind working a lot, it ten times better than having nothing to do at work. I love that my job is flexible. Most of the time I'm able to get in early and get my hours in and leave to get home at a decent time. The only things that stinks, is that Courtney gets tired and wants to go to bed around 9:30. Well if I get home at 7, we eat dinner, and I don't have a whole lot of time to blog, watch TV, read the paper, and read books. But I enjoy the extra sleep, I know I'll miss it when Savannah gets here.

In other news, the Skeeters are playing in the third round of the basketball playoffs this week. Hopefully, I'll be able to go to the game with my Dad. I'm really looking forward to baseball season. The Horns started out slow, but have won there last two series against Stanford and Washington State. I have no idea what to expect out of the Rangers. I really don't care if they make the playoffs, I just want there to be a chance. I want to still have an interest in August.
Texas started spring football this weekend, hopefully I can keep you updated or at least point you to some articles.

I hope you all have a blessed week!

5 Comments:

Blogger Aaron said...

Since you conveniently bailed on the Cowboys this year and chose the Bears, you should go ahead and lay the groundwork for a convenient out this year...let's say the Red Sox.

12:50 PM  
Blogger Aaron said...

I'm considering adopting the Rangers as my AL team. I'd like to go to a few games this summer. One can only hope they'll be half way entertaining...

12:56 PM  
Blogger Matt said...

I will probably watch more Red Sox's games b/c we don't have fox sports southwest. And you know ESPN will show all 50 sox/yankees games.

Last year we went to a Sunday afternoon game after church in April or May. Anyway, it was nice b/c it wasn't too hot and you still have time to relax Sunday night (assuming you skip Sunday night church). Lets check the schedule and go to some games.

1:18 PM  
Blogger Aaron said...

I'm in. FYI- Awesometown is back for the time being.

1:35 PM  
Blogger Ryan said...

pff...typical rangers fan.

5:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home