Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Random Quickhits:

-Is anyone else down on baseball this year? I don't think I watched a full playoff game this year. I think part of the problem can be attributed to the Rangers lack of success, but baseball just hasn't done anything for my sports world lately. Although the hot stove has been interesting to follow, the salaries these days are crazy. Gil Mesh (?) is getting $55 mil when he only has 55 career wins? What has J.D Drew ever done? Scott Boras is going to make a killing.

-If you thought your parents were annoying or if you wish Colt's dad would keep his mouth shut about the injury, it could be worse. Look at what the parents of three Arkansas freshman are saying. http://www.burntorangenation.com/story/2006/12/13/134854/41

-Todd Dodge is the new UNT coach. Keep an eye on him as he could be a future Longhorn coach.

I feel like I had a few more quickhits, but dinner is ready. Be ready to submit you Bowl picks next week.

2 Comments:

Blogger Aaron said...

One thing J.D. Drew has done a lot is get injured but last time I checked that was not worth 14 mil per year

11:40 PM  
Blogger Aaron said...

I've already tied Noah's right hand behind his back. He's gonna buy me a big house with Scott Boras' help.

I love the crazy sports parents that never grow out of the little league stage. They sound like that lunatic mom who is always yelling that her boy never gets the ball. Then they put him in and he fumbles, or strikes out, etc.

Don't you hate how everyone now has this sense of entitlement to question every figure of authority-- whether it be bosses, coaches, church leaders, world leaders? Everything should be run by the people that complain all of the time. Then everything would be perfect. Not to mention every team would win every game.

11:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home