Monday, October 22, 2007

Roll Tide

What another great weekend of college football. Bama manhandled Tennessee in the second half for a 41-17 win. We heard the end of the LSU game while we were getting close to Longview and right before the station started to fizzle out. Of coarse I forgot my camera, but Stephen took a few pictures, so I'll post those when I get them. I'll post more about the Alabama game day experience later in the week, but I'll go ahead and say that it gave Clemson a run for the top spot on my list. I still don't know how to post U-Tube videos, so I'll leave you with this link of one the best cheers in college football. If you can't make out the words this is what the crowd was yelling. Also note that this was during a TV timeout and the Vol defense was just standing around out on the field and the Vol fans hadn't began their mass exodus yet.

Hey Vols
Hey Vols
Hey Vols
We just beat the hell outta you
Rammer Jammer Yellow Hammer Give'em Hell Alabama

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Aaron said...

Haha that is awesome. I have never heard of anyone doing something like that. Greatness.

7:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home