Wednesday, October 17, 2007


Third Saturday in October


The weekend I've been waiting for is finally here, Alabama vs Tennessee. We are pulling an old school road trip. We will leave late Friday night, drive through the night, and hopefully pull in right as the tailgating is starting. I'm a little disappointed that the game is an 11:30 kick-off, but I can get over that. We will rest up, maybe watch a little of the Florida/Kentucky game, and then get on the road back to the Lone Star State. Everyone please pull for a close game with Bama scoring on the final drive of the game for the win.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Aaron said...

How about close game with Tenn. winning for pick'em sake...haha. No I would sacrifice a correct pick for you to get to experience a last drive win in that place. It would be nuts.

11:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a great trip. Me and a friend went to UGA-Tenn a couple of weeks ago, then by surprise got to go watch the 1st half of Titans-Falcons in Nashville. UT was great, but I'm not sure its top 5. We're already making plans for a trip to Georgia next season. Glad you're back online, now I have something to read about college football!!

Brandon

7:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Matt -

Just heard the news! Congrats even though I am sorry you are leaving us :( Send me your contact info to my email at work so we can keep in touch!

mg

7:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home